Monday, August 6, 2012

THE BODY SHOP : Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 2:54 AM
Hellooooo.... It's so nice to start a beauty blog... I am new in this kind of thing... I hope you enjoy my blog...


Here is my very first entry..hahaha (' v ') I am going to review this footcream... yeah everybody need a foot cream. But you must choose the right one... Up until now i have tried 4 brands of foot cream.... kanna, purbasari, tamansari lotion for leg.. they are Indonesian Brand... and the last is this The Body Shop Peppermint... This is the bestttt yayyyyy !!! 
Happyyyyy...^^
Some pictures of the product
it has a nice color of pink and blue so cute... and the green foot

the cream is so creamy pink... it has a nice peppermint smell too...

you can see the texture is so creamy and moist

this is when you blend with your skin... it is nicely blend and moist

Product Information :
It's the body shop - peppermint intensive foot rescue
Smoothing community trade cocoa butter, peppermint oil and grape acids soften hard skin and help prevent dry cracked heels...
100 ml , 3.56 oz , 101 g
you can buy it at the body shop counter in you city or visit http://www.thebodyshop.co.id/product/22447/PEPPERMINT-INTENSIVE-FOOT-RESCUE
it is about $11 or IDR 119,000

The Effect :
i realllllyyyyy love it so much....
yes it gives so much moisture and it is really soft....
you can feel the effect in an instant... cool right hahaha
my cracked heels become better the next day...
you can use this cream on another spots...(like elbow)
i definitely will buy this product again... 


Thank you for reading... hope you love it and find it great.............. xoxo~~chi

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Sis..
Is it good for my feet?
My feet is on bad condition :), "kaki pecah-pecah", can it cure my feet??

Anna Letizia Tissa on August 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

yupz... this line is really good.. and it works for me... actually i happened to have a very bad condition (for my feet).. The heels were cracked, and there are some cracked under my thumbs.. I was desperate T__T... then I try this cream and it works..
If you want to have a fast result, i suggest you to buy the other too.. like the scrub...
Actually this cream also works for my hands too... and another spot like my elbow..

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos