Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THEFACESHOP : E'thym O2 Water Oasis Mist

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 3:56 AM
Hi there it's already afternoon here....
yay.. I will keep blogging...XD...
Actually I am rather exited today...

Hmmmm.. I will share to you my favorite face mist....
it is from our lovely Korean brand.. THE FACESHOP
It is from the famous branch line E'thym...
ahhhh Face Mist is a must for beauty addict hahaha...
It's so simple but take a big role in your make up routine gals...('v')
Face mist can refresh your skin immediately... even in a very bad skin condition
(i.e. if your make up almost die..lol)
So take a look at these pictures..
TADAAAA..... This is The Face Mist.. The packaging is simpe
Firstly just shake the bottle...and you will feel the bottle getting colder....
ahhh...that's so relaxing ^^
love the feeling.....
This is when I spray a little amount of the mist all over my hand
It gives cool effect and i also really love the smell... 
what i can say is the smell is kind of sophisticated smell...^^
You can rub it... or just wait four a couple seconds...^^
It will be perfectly absorb to your skin....
YAY!!! It is finally absorbed...
hmm I can say that my skin became smoother believe it or not...
My skin also became lighter and of course it left a really good smell that long lasting...

Product information :
It's The FaceShop - E'thym O2 Water Oasis Mist
5 Free..
~ Mineral oil free
~ Paraben free
~ Benzophenone free
~ Artificial colorant free
~ Animal origin ingredients free
150 ml
you can buy it at the FaceShop counter in you city or buy it online
I don't really remember how much it costs...lol...
'coz i bought it when i was in Korea.. (last February)
But as I remember it is below $10


The Effect :
This facial mist is great....
It gives cool effect and really refresh your skin...
It can make your tired look change into a better one...
hahaha...i am not lying...
whenever i feel tired just mist mist mist....XD
hmmm.....i also use it as a skincare routine.. i use it after the toner or i only use this mist instead of toner
ahhh... the last one is it also reduces my oilllll.... yay.... it is perfect right...^^

Thank you for reading... hope you love it and find it great.............. xoxo~~chi





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos