Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NYX : Matte Lipstick in Siera MLS12

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 4:36 AM
Hi there....

This is my first review of Lipstick...
I am proudly present my favorite brand and color... NYX in Siera (color code : MLS12)
I am going to review another colors too... yay !!!

This is a great matte lipstick..
It won't make your lips dark and dry...
Personally i am really shock to know that this matte lipstick has a good moisturizer LOL...(' v')

The Function :
NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. From Pure Red to Nude, Matte Lipstick is available in 22 rich, shades.

Here is the pictures...


I think the packaging is cute...(the left picture)
Here is the color code of the lipstick (the right picture)


It is not easily melt like the other series of NYX Lipstick especially the round lipsticks
See the color in the right side... it is so lovely... a pinky beige... romantic color ^^


Finally this is my selca using NYX matte...
so far this is my favorite color among all...
It is soft, romantic, and lovely...
I use it almost everyday hahaha...

The Effect :
My lips stay as healthy as ever hahaha...
It gives moisture to my lips..
My lips look full and sexy (wkwkwkwk LOL)...
This is highly recommended girls !!!!!!!!!
Buy it... matte lipsticks are sexy and natural !!!!!!
I am absolutely will buy this again and i wanna try another shades...


Thank you for reading... hope you love it and find it great.............. xoxo~~chi






 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos