Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE SKINFOOD : Mushroom Multicare BBcream SPF 20 PA+

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 2:41 AM
Hello....
so... How have you been ????
It has been a long time for not posting here...

Here we go...
I am going to review The SkinFood BBcream --> Mushroom Multicare BBcream SPF 20 PA+

Here is the picture :

The SkinFood Mushroom Multicare BBcream SPF 20+

The Function :
This triple-function BB cream provides UV protection and deep moisture to skin with aloe and mushroom extracts, while arbutin and adenosine make skin clear and resilient.

How to use :
- just use it like another bb cream
- Apply and spread it using fingers or sponge or other tools in our cheeks, nose, jaw, and forehead

I have a sample of the Mushroom bb cream..
Here are the swatches 


I got the sample in shade #2 Natural Skin, which is a little too dark for my skin colour
I just rub it around my hand and here is the result

I personally think that there is nothing happened here...
The coverage is thin and it looks like that i wear nothing on right..???
hmmm...
Next is my selca with the Mushroom Multi Care BB cream on..^^


Tadaaaa......
You can see that there is a small acne scar around my jaw...T___T
The coverage is bad... so bad...
The area around my nose is not smoothly covered too...


The Effect :
Overall my score is 1 from 5 LOL.... hahaha... --> This is totally serious though..
I don't like this bbcream... I feel a little itchy over my face...T___T
The coverage not that good and it doesn't last long...
bad bad bad... This bbcream is not recommended at all...
so sorry The SkinFood...



Thank you for reading... hope you love it and find it great.............. xoxo~~chi










0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos