Friday, December 14, 2012

Intro...

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 2:59 AM


Hi...
I am Tissa...
I am just a girl that live in Indonesia..
Yes I am an Indonesian...^^
Indonesia is a very beautiful country hahaha...

Well to tell you the truth
I bought all of the products myself...
It means that i have no sponsor
The opinions are based on me...
so it is my honest opinion...

My skin :
I have a combination skin
Normal to oily...
The oily part is all around my T-zone...
I also have a super sensitive skin...
So most of the products here are the products that suitable for me

Friendship :
If you want to know me better
you can add me on facebook, here is the link
or
just send me an email
barbiezztissa@gmail.com

~--X.O.X.O--~




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos