Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ETUDE HOUSE : Yay I won some nice things !!!

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 10:25 PM
Hi Girls..!!!
Today's blog is all about my feelings... huh !!??!! 
I am extremely happy today...because I won Etude House Quiz on Facebook about last month and today I received the GIFT !!!! for free...^^
What can make a girl more exited than free skincare...??? hehehe


Here are some pictures.....^^


Korean packaging always come in a box...
It is form ETUDE HOUSE.. so the box is PINK
yay...!!! OMG I LOVE PINK
I LOVE ETUDE HOUSE...^^


This is another picture of the box....


This is after unwrapped the plastic...^^
It's from ETUDE...^^
Happy happy..so happy ^^


After unbox the package...
Hmmm what will i get ??
It consists of 2 items...^^


Waaaa so exited...
It is the famous and new Missing U Hand Cream...
I got #04 Eastern Glass Owl...^^
It has Peach Peach Peach Scent
So what is the other item ??
At first I thought it was a calendar..wkwkwk


After open the 2nd package...
So it is a bunch of samples hahaha...
I got bbcream sample, baking powder face wash, shampoo and conditioner, also nymph aura and aloe moistfull mask sheet^^..
So happy...yay!!!



Thank you for reading... hope you love it and find it great.............. xoxo~~chi






0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos