Friday, June 7, 2013

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 12:43 AM
Hi Beauty !!!!
Today I'm going to review the best hydrating cream....
Yes It is from Kiehl's !!!

It is a light texture creamy cream... It works as daily hydrator for your skin... It says to make your skin comfortable, hydrate for 24 hours, well-balanced...
Works nice in harsh weather..!!!

Well I have a combination skin, with oily tzone and normal in cheek area...
My skin is not acne prone but it is VERY sensitive....
I can't just try any random skincares pr make up products...

I decided to buy this cream because, as you know, i moved to australia-melbourne, where the weather is really moody... Hot, mild, cool, cold, windy, rainny....
It is fall already and in transation to winter... My skin become exxxxtraaa sensitive and really dehydrate... Hueaaa..
It is dangerous though, because it can caused wrinkle in young age... Nooooo

So i decided to go to david jones and buy this little cutie...

I use it day and night whenever i need it... I use almost half jar hahaha.... Yeah i apply it on my neck also...
Don't forget your neck in your skincare routine...

Well i do really love this cream... It gibes me a sudden boost to skin... You know my skin is really awesome wearing this.. It is not oily and it is well hydrate !!!


It is a thick cream... By the way it has no fragrance and against animal testing !!! Great !!! 


See it is after i spread it all over my hand... It will absorbed really well... Don't worry... Really nice....


See it has absorbed really well hehehe...
Your skin will be glowy and dewy but not oily.... I really love this... But if you not sute about the cream because you afraid of oily skin, just try the moisturizer... It is lotion like texture....

Overall this cream is amazing, it improved my dehydrate skin just in 1 night... Awesome !!!!
Will i buy this again ? Nope... I only need this during fall and winter... Another season another skincare... You must note it!!!

Thank you for reading
Xoxo

3 komentar:

Unknown on June 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM said...

It's unreal how nicely this product absorbed into the skin! This is truly moisturizing. Thanks for sharing ^_^

www.mishialamode.com

Anna Letizia Tissa on June 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM said...

Hai... Thank you for you comment...
Yupz this cream really amaze me..
In fact I have oily combination skin... But it does help for cold weather....

Anna Letizia Tissa on June 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM said...

let's follow back each other...
thanks

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos