Sunday, June 2, 2013

L'occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 8:32 PM
Hi everyone...
How is it going ??

It's so cold here... Almost winter though...
Today i'm going to share my current eyecream...
I am using Loccitane famous series Immortelle...
Yupz it is Loccitane Immortelle precious eye balm...
Well i bought it here in Melbourne...
It costs me $56.... So expensive for me !!
It is only 15ml...

The packaging is so simple yet ellegant...
It is a small glass jar... Be careful you don't want to drop it...
It says balm... But i think it is more like lotion... Hahaha lol !!!

It is the jar....
The cream is not thick...
It's better to call it lotion i think...
The smell ?? Hmmm no fragrance so it's natural... But i personally don't like it... Hahaha since it's a bit weird...

See... It's better to call it lotion... Nothing like balm at all... Hmmm
Okay what is the function :

Well since i don't have any wrinkle... I don't know about it...
But it does smooth my eye area.... And above all what i like is it helps to reduce puffy eyes... Byeee puffiness... Hihihi and how about dark circle ?? It reduces dark circle also.. Really work !!! Not bad !!


It's my hand after apllying the cream.. Hahaha... Of course you can't see the difference hahaha... And i forgot to take my eyes' pict... Lollll...
Other than that... This eyecream won't caused millia !!! Awesome...
But for be careful for sensitive skin !! 
It will be a bit harsh for your skin.. Itchy..
I really mean it...
But aside from that, this eyecream is worked !!!

Thanks xoxo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos