Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lioele Bubi Bubi Mascara

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 6:00 PM
Hi all... How have you been ??
Today i'm going to review a mascara...
It is from Korean brand... Lioele
It's the bubi bubi series... Which come in 4 selections....
Though i chose rhe black one...
This mascara doesn't need the use of curler since it will do the lash curler job ?? Hmmm magic !!
But do i believe it ??
Let's see...
Here is the product...
A simple packaging...
How bout the wand ?
There's nothing special about the wand...
Hehehe... Magic ??

My bare eye lash... Hehehehe
I have a long lashes but it is thin and not curly... I mean yea it is straight !!!
Sorry for my tired eye hehehe...
Ready to discover the truth ??
Here we go !!
Hmm.... Well it is one layer of mascara...
What do you think ??
It gives a little volume.. But my lashes aren't curled... See my long lashes... And still straight...

With and without mascara...
Actually i don't really like the clump... 
It dries so fast though....
But what i like from this mascara is it doesn't smudge... And it is not waterproof... I hate make up remover lol... Since it will only hurt my sensitive skin....
Final photo...
Well well....
This mascara is so so...
Hmmm you can't expect too much for cheap product right ?? It only costs me around $6...
But not so bad... Hahaha
Well i'm going to review my fave mascara next time... Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara....

See ya
Xoxo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos