Sunday, June 2, 2013

Skin 79 snail bbcream

Diposkan oleh Anna Letizia Tissa di 5:21 AM
Hi everyone...!!!
Such a long time...
Sorry i've been so busy and i have no time to review...
Just moved out to melbourne... Geezzz...

Okay let me review this fastly okay...
It's a famous korean bbcream...
I am just so late to review this right now...
But it's ok...
Contains snail mucus, which is good for sensitive skin, trouble skin, etc
Basically this product is for dry-skin people...
But i have normal-oily skin... Oily in tzone
Hahaha... I really curious, so i decided to try this...

I got the sample size... Hahaha 


The color is light
Consistency is a bit watery... Which is good... It is not thick and sticky...


This one is after i blended it all over my hand.... Awesome result.... No cakey, no grey under tone...
It is not blocking your pore... So no whiteheads at all... The staying power is about 5hours... Good....!!

Actually i've tried hot pink bbcream before and i really HATE that !!! It's so dark, grey, thick, and sticky.... Also block my pore and caused a lot of whiteheads...


See the different between with and without bbcream ??
As for me this bbcream blends really easy, fast and i guess it can match my skin color... I am not white and i have a little tanned skin color here T_T
It is really a wow for me cause it can work well with combination skin type...

Okay this bbcream is a great thing... It is a must... But i don't recommend this for people that seek for coverage...

Thanks xoxo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Barbiezz~~chi Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos